The Hall 3A is rectangular in shape and it connected by terraces to the Halls 2 and 3.
The hall has got two levels having the total area of 2,190 sq. m., of which 1,468 sq. m. is used as the exhibiting space and the rest are offices, warehouse and auxiliary facilities.
Three external walls of the hall exhibiting space are made of glass from the floor to the ceiling.
- Exhibition space 1,018 sq. m.
- Freight entrance maximum dimensions 565 x 380 cm
- Entrance to Hall 3, double doors, maximum wing dimensions 90 x 240 cm
- Roller shutter door (to the Boulevard) maximum dimensions 530 x 410 cm
- Roller shutter door (to the Sava) maximum dimensions 530 x 405 cm
- Entrance to Hall 2 maximum dimensions 270 x 310 cm
- Cement coated concrete floor, maximum loading 1,500 kg / sq. m
- Maximum height to the ceiling 4.15 m
- Demonstration high voltage power outlets 3 x 380 V, 50 Hz
- Telephone connections available
- Water demonstration inlet and outlet not available
- General illumination adequate for stand lighting
- Power connection at any place